9. Czech New Energies Rallye | 21. – 22. 5. 2021
Entry fee for a crew include:
- participation in rally
- third party liability insurance
- free charging during rally
- car and crew identification
- road book
- professional timekeeping and processing of results
- original caps
- commemorative plaques
- cups for winners
- transfer from the Parc fermé to the accommodation in Český Krumlov (Thursday – Saturday)
- Green taxi Český Krumlov, +420 380 712 712
- reception of the mayor of city Český Krumlov
- brunch before the start of the rally
- Brewery garden, Český Krumlov
- coffee break during the leg 1
- dinner after the finish of leg 1
- Brewery restaurant, Český Krumlov
- lunch during the leg 2
- Family hotel Slunečná Louka, Lipno nad Vltavou
Entry fee: 485 €
Liability insurance to use of vehicle during organized motoring event: 5 €
FIA licences for both members of a crew including compulsory personal insurance: 44 €
Personal obligatory insurance for foreign participants with licence of organiser’s ASN: 5,50 € / 1 driver
Entry fee payment is a condition for inclusion of crew to list of entries.
SARS-CoV-2 testing expenses are fully covered by the crew (will be specified according to the current valid measures).
Prices include VAT.
Closing date for entries: May 9, 2021, 22:00
By submitting your entry form you agree that photos and videos of your crew and vehicle taken during the event may be published.
Account No.: 1387710860/2700
UniCredit Bank České Budějovice
IBAN: CZ72 2700 0000 0013 8771 0860
Note: Driver’s name
Charges must be sent to promoters account at the latest May 9, 2021.