10. ČEZ Czech New Energies Rallye | 19. – 21. 5. 2022
Entry fee for 2-person crew covers:
- participation in rally
- third party liability insurance
- free charging during rally
- car and crew identification
- professional timekeeping and processing of results
- original rally merchandise
- commemorative plaques
- cups for winners
- transfer from the Parc fermé to the accommodation in Český Krumlov (Thursday – Saturday)
- Green taxi Český Krumlov, +420 380 712 712
- coffee break during administrative checks
- Temelín Nuclear Power Plant, Vysoký Hrádek castle
- dinner before the start of the rally
- Temelín Nuclear Power Plant, main building
- lunch during the leg 2
- Exhibition centre České Budějovice, hall Z
- dinner after the finish of leg 2
- Egon Café, Český Krumlov
- lunch during the leg 3
- Hotel Resort Relax, Dolní Vltavice
Entry fee: 500 €
FIA licences for both members of a crew: 17 €
Entry fee payment is a condition for inclusion of crew to list of entries.
Prices include VAT.
Closing date for entries: May 8, 2022, 22:00
By submitting your entry form you agree that photos and videos of your crew and vehicle taken during the event may be published.
Account holder: ČK motorsport s.r.o.
IBAN: CZ72 2700 0000 0013 8771 0860
Note: Driver’s name
Charges must be sent to promoters account at the latest May 8, 2022.