11. ČEZ Czech New Energies Rallye | 24. – 25. 3. 2023
Entry fee for 2-person crew covers:
- participation in rally
- third party liability insurance
- free charging during rally
- car and crew identification
- professional timekeeping and processing of results
- original rally merchandise
- commemorative plaques
- cups for winners
- transfer from the Parc fermé to the accommodation in Český Krumlov (Friday – Saturday)
- Green taxi Český Krumlov, +420 380 712 712
- coffee break during administrative checks
- Temelín Nuclear Power Plant, Vysoký Hrádek castle
- lunch before the start of the rally
- Temelín Nuclear Power Plant, main building
- dinner during the leg 1
- Český Krumlov, Hotel Zlatý anděl
- lunch during the leg 2
- Dolní Vltavice, Hotel Resort Relax
- večeře po cíli soutěže
- Český Krumlov, Restaurace Don Julius
- invitation to the Prize-Giving Ceremony
- Prelatura Český Krumlov
- invitation to the Rallye afterparty
- Český Krumlov, Music bar
Entry fee: 625 €
FIA licence for 1 member of a crew: 40 €
Entry fee payment is a condition for inclusion of crew to list of entries.
Prices include VAT.
Closing date for entries: March 13, 2023, 23:59
By submitting your entry form you agree that photos and videos of your crew and vehicle taken during the event may be published.
Account holder: ČK motorsport s.r.o.
IBAN: CZ72 2700 0000 0013 8771 0860
Note: Driver’s name
Charges must be sent to promoters account at the latest March 13, 2023.